Resumes and cover letters should be sent to email@example.com with the job opening in the subject line.
- Full-Time Driver/Commodities Associate
- Help 365 Mobile Case Manager
- Nourish Bilingual Intake Associate
- Nourish Intake Office Administrator
- Public Health Nutritionist
- Part-Time Nourish Bilingual Intake Associate
- Part-Time Commodities Associate
- Part-Time Driver/Commodities Associate
- SNAP Case Manager
What We Offer (Dependent on full time/part time status of the position)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 403 B Retirement benefit
- Paid Holidays, Sick Days and Vacation
- Pre-tax Transit benefits
- No-cost Life Insurance benefits
Please note that NYCP requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Accordingly, successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination prior to the commencement of employment, unless they qualify for a reasonable accommodation for bona fide medical or religious reasons. This ensures that NYCP’s employees and customers are protected and the organization can safely operate.
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts or requirements, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned. This description does not constitute a contract of employment and NYCP may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
New York Common Pantry is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to you without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, age, veteran status, medical condition or disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.