For the first time, New York Common Pantry is selected as a Charity Partner for the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon!
On Sunday, November 3, NYCP will be taking part in the largest marathon of the world to raise awareness about the issue of hunger and food insecurity in our city. Each year, the TCS New York City Marathon partners with non-profit organizations to help raise funds for various causes that affect countless New Yorkers. NYCP is proud to be a 2019 TCS New York City Marathon Charity Partner and looks forward to using this opportunity to further our mission of promoting dignity, health and self-sufficiency for the people we serve.
Run with NYCP!
Ever wanted to run 26.2 miles across all five boroughs with over 52,000 other individuals? Now is your chance to do just that while helping to raise vital funds for NYCP. Monies raised will allow us to continue our work of providing good food and promoting healthier lifestyle choices to the men, women, and families that come to us for assistance.
Run with NYCP and receive the following perks:
- Specially branded NYCP running gear
- Volunteer opportunities at our Manhattan or Bronx sites to see the impact your fundraising will make on our community
- Phone/e-mail consultations from our Live Healthy! team of Nutritionists and Fitness experts at our 138th Street location
- Regular access to our Development staff for fundraising coaching and assistance
- An informal post-Marathon celebration in December 2019 for team members and their family and friends
NYCP has a total of five spots for this year’s marathon! Runners are expected to raise a minimum of $3,000 each. Once selected, each runner must pay the New York Road Runners registration fee due when they register for the race in October.
For more information on joining Team NYCP as a runner in this year’s marathon, please email Michelle Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org.