One of the easiest ways to volunteer is to make sandwiches for our Brown Bag distribution. These are available during times when our kitchen is closed.
- Sandwiches can be any kind but must be sealed individually (preferably in zip-lock bags).
- We can generally accept 1-200 sandwiches.
- Health and food safety standards require those preparing sandwiches wear gloves and hats or hairnets.
Please drop off sandwiches at the Help 365 service window during these times:
- Thursday, Friday, or Saturday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sunday 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm