One of the easiest ways to volunteer is to make sandwiches for our Brown Bag distribution. These are available during times when our kitchen is closed.
- Sandwiches can be any kind but must be sealed individually (preferably in zip-lock bags).
- We can generally accept 1-200 sandwiches.
- Health and food safety standards require those preparing sandwiches wear gloves and hats or hairnets.
Please drop off sandwiches at the Help 365 service window (8 East 109th Street) during these times:
- Thursday, Friday, or Saturday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sunday 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm